FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

28 May 2005

My ears are still ringing...

This is definitely the way I wanted to start off my summer. The only way things could be cooler right now is if David Hasselhoff spantaneously appeared at my house and let me drive the Knight Rider car. I love pontiacs. I would also love to hang out with those awesome robots from Battle Star Galactica. Besides that though, everything is great. Except that Mer's out of town, and to distract myself from that I have launched myself into a dizzying schedule of work and awesomeness.

I am very itchy right now because the sunburn I earned as my surfing badge of honor is starting to heal up. Yes I believe that it is the produt of a good 5 or 6 hour surfing session a few days ago. I bought Kyle's board, which is a pretty sweet 5'10". Yes I know, it is insane for a 6'1" monster like me to be surfing on a 5'10" shortboard, but I'm just that good OK? Actually I suck right now, but I can just blame it on my board being too short!

Then yesterday we (Harley, Will, and I) headed up to Thee Imperial to see Brian's show. They also changed their name from Beyond Blood to Kill With Honor, which is much sweeter. I might head out to the Island tonight if there are any sweet parties, but I'm currently planning on recovering from this week in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home