FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

02 June 2005

Impending Doom

I leave in about half an hour to have my wisdom teeth removed. Ironically, I only have 3. I think that my bottom right tooth is really just hiding somewhere in the region of my tonsils in a desperate attempt to avoid extraction. Anyway, I opted to not undergo anesthesia, so I will be fully conscious as they rip part of my life force out of my head. Not only is that freaking sweet, but I am going to be soooooo buzzed for the next three days on the crazy pain killers they give me, AND I get to eat nothing but go-gurts! Freaking sweet! I wish I could get my wisdom teeth removed every year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home