FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

02 June 2005

I'm Alive! Sort of...

Well, I found out why I only had three wisdom teeth. It's because my lower left tooth was a big enough pain in the ass to account for not only the missing tooth but the other two as well. Apparently it was very impacted and shifted laterally to all of my other teeth. Basically it was pointed inward at my tongue. Of course I opted for no gas, aso I was fully conscious for the entire operation, which was quite fascinating. That's also what the doctor kept saying. "This is fascinating, I can't see a thing" ::drill:: ::drill:: Now I'm at home spitting blood in a cup and waiting for mom to return with some loritabs... sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home