FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

16 August 2005

Dwindling time...

School is rapidly approaching, and my parent's sanity is rapidly diminishing. They insist upon exhibiting the worst kind of seperation anxiety, and frankly, it's driving me nuts. At least they care... I guess.

Mer and I took a nice trip to St. Augustine a few days ago. We spent the day wandering about downtown like we always do, peeking into shops and enjoying each other's company. We made a trip to the light house, which neither of us had done before. (Mer had never been there during the day) We just casually strolled in through the back gate (which I didn't know was the back gate). Mer neglected to tell me that we were supposed to pay to go inside, so we just paraded right up the tower and hung out for a while. When we came back down we were stopped by a lady who asked us about arm bands or something. Meredith started laughing. I decided to be a good sport and go pay anyway. Then we were off to Fusion Point, where we stuffed our faces with sushi. Mer decided that I wasn't allowed to have anything cooked, and tried to order the most bizarre things on the menu she could find. All in all, it wasn't too bad though. After I dropped Mer off at Lesley's, I went and hung out at Brendan O'Brien's for a while, and spent the night at Josh's house.

There is some guy remodling the garage right now, so I spent last night at Josh's. I can't wait until he is finished so that I can have my bed back.

I am looking forward to school with much excitement. I can't wait to go and make a name for myself.

Mer leaves soon, as do many of my friends, so the remainder of the week is going to be spent finding time to say goodbye to everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home