FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

18 September 2005

Lazy Weekend...

I caught a ride with Aaron Romano back to Florida this weekend. I hung out at home and slept the majority of the time. I did get to see Alyssa, who is still incredibly cute, if not evidenced by the pictures in my previous post.

Jay Thurman called me as I sat outside of the barber shop. I talked with him for about 45 minutes about college. He seems to be really enjoying Annapolis, and I'm happy for him.

My dad wasn't home this weekend. My mom decided not to tell me that he was in New York with my uncle. He developed another set of inoperable brain tumors. They don't give him too long.

Well, I'm back at school again. I need to go do a practice Pre-calc exam, so I'm signing off.

-Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home