FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

29 September 2005

"A" is for Airborne!

Lt. Col. Haager has been developing a running OML (order of merit list) for our military science department. I've been at the top ever since I graduated in the top 10 of our Leader's Training Course class. Anyhow, Major Hunt approached me yesterday with an amazing opporunity. He secured at least 3 spots to go to Ft. Benning for airborne school, between 28 Nov. and 18 Dec. He offered the first slot to me, since I top the OML. What this awesome opportunity means, is that I'll have my airborne wings all throughout college and I have many new opportunities this summer. These opportunities include air assault school, CTLT in Korea or Europe, and some other things I can't remember right now. Oh well, library's about to close, I'll post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home