FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

02 October 2005

Pictures...







I am now the proud owner of a digital camera. I got it from Wal-Mart for $60, because it was the cheapest one they had with a LCD screen to preview the pictures.



I used the flash while I was backlit for a cool effect.

The hallway on which I live.


The view from where I stand in formation each morning. The sun always rises between those two buildings, just as the National Colors are being lifted.


Never fall asleep while I'm bored and playing with a camera. Clint is still looking for his nose.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

I think I'm going to go shoot myself now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home