FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

20 October 2005

Well, Ranger Challenge has been cancelled because of Hurricane Wilma. The storm will be preventing many schools from Florida and the Carribean from making it to the competition. So basically, this past 7 weeks of crazy training has been for nothing. At least I got a good work out from it all.

Unfortunately, many of my friends have decided to give up on GMC. It seems like the cool thing around here right now is to not care. None of my buddies seem even remotely interested in doing the right thing anymore. Being the only person that is standing up and doing what they should is a lonely feeling.

I was in the front lean and rest (push-up position) last night while several of the 400s spent a good 20-30 minutes telling me why they don't like me. Apparently I have once again failed to win the popularity contest, probably because I never set out to win it in the first place. They did mention something about possible Ranger Commander next year though.

I got a parking ticket because someone scraped the decal off of my rear window.

I can't register for classes because I have some issue with my book voucher and I owe the school almost 300 dollars. I also still have to pay that speeding ticket.

I now have to leave for the most boring class ever. See how much I complain? What a soldier huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home