FM 6-14: Standard Survival Techniques for Indvidual Sized Units

Noble dead that sleep below,
We your valour ne'er forget;
Soft the heroes' rest who know
Hearts like theirs are beating yet.

15 November 2005

Alas, I have fallen behind in my blogging. Perhaps it was my intense and hectic schedule, but I think it had more to do with the fact that I didn't feel like I had anything to say. I'm very much looking forward to heading home today, after a long first quarter at GMC. My report date to airborne school is the 28th, so I'll have a good week and a half to relax before I ship out. Mer will be home by the time I return from Ft. Benning, and I couldn't be more ecstatic (on a side note: my plotting to sneak out to Aggieland and surprise her never reached fruition).

My exams so far have been incredibly easy, which is a blessing because I didn't study at all.

My Mom's retirement went well. I got to see much of my family and Candy James. I also got to spend time with my friends from back home, which was a blast.

My trip to the Mason's went well as usual. I set myself upon their food stores and had a nice bit of conversation with Mer's parents. Much to my dismay, Megan's gingerbread men from last year had dissapeared from the cupboard. I was very much looking forward to throwing them at small children from my car window. Those things could do some damage.

Unfortunately, I must be off to my English exam. I'll try to post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home